Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Good Afternoon,
I would like to blog about Distant Healing today as the power behind this process is just immense. Distant Healing can be used for people that may be in hospital or for whatever reason just cannot visit a Healer. At The  Harry Edwards Sanctuary there is a distant healing minute carried out at 10am and 10pm every day in The Chapel and hundreds of letters are received weekly requesting this. As I am now able to practice this method myself I  am taking any requests very seriously and taking time out each day to hold the person in thought and send healing to them. Healing is progressive and never promised as a cure but when received the patient may start to feel uplifted in a way which can begin the healing process. I am holding several people in thought at the moment and today I am including my dog Ernest as he has had an operation.It has been reported by the late Harry Edwards that in his early days he would sometimes just listen compassionately to a story and his healing ministers would go to work without him knowing. I find this concept fascinating and I have had one such experience happen to me already. Don't underestimate the power of this healing when comparing it to contact healing as the results are just as amazing.  xxxx Michael, Meryl and Ernest you are all in my thoughts today xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment