Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

The Angel Cards

I thought I would post today and explain what the angel cards are and what you can expect from them when having a reading. I must stress at this point that although we use the cards at college it is not something that we are taught and I work with them purely on a intuitive method. The cards are designed by Doreen Virtue and I now have 6 different decks which all help to answer questions when one needs a little guidance in their life. One of the decks is fine to use when there is no specific question and "show me what I need to know" is all that has to be asked. The cards are safe and words are said before any reading takes place for myself or anyone else to ensure exactly that. I have found the cards to be so helpful and so accurate. There are many ways to do a reading for example a 3 card reading can tell you past present and future related guidance and I find always brings a jolt to the person when the card speaks to the heart. I always carry a deck of cards with me at work now as I can guarantee if I don't I will always bump into someone that wants a reading. They are fun and harmless and they really make you sit up and think.... Anyone can use them and I believe that they bring healing with them just by purely listening to the angels advice and guidance xx

No comments:

Post a Comment