Followers

Sunday 30 December 2012

Card Readings xxxx

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog spot.  This Christmas has been such a busy time yet I have still felt very committed to my A.M Healing page. Mainly because many of you tell me that you have a look at the page daily to give you inspiration. Therefore for me to vanish just because it's Christmas would not be right in my eyes. I have given away  many free readings over the past few days and have enjoyed using some of my new decks. These include Mary Queen of Angels, Earth Cards and brand new to me PSYCARDS ! ! Wow these are so cool.... So this blog is just mainly to let you know that  contacting me by e mail at amhealing@hotmail.com would be the best way to obtain a paid for reading. These readings can vary in price depending on what type you want. All you need to do is ask me and it really does not matter where you are in the world  because the results are exactly the same as they would be if you were sitting with me in person. I am 100% confident in these readings and if you are considering going ahead perhaps take a little look back at some of the results on earlier blog spots...... Once you begin working with the Angels as I have done, your world really can take on a whole new meaning xxx I look forward to hearing from you and would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and may Peace be yours in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment