Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2018

"THIS DAY"
 JOURNALS BY AMHEALING

ANGELS BESIDE ME THROUGHOUT THIS DAY.. LEAD ME AND GUIDE ME AND SHOW ME THE WAY.

MY NEW JOURNALS AIMED AT BRINGING HEALING THROUGH THE WRITTEN WORD..

Journaling and how it CAN change your life..
Journaling was something I began when I took my first steps on this spiritual journey with The Angels back in 2011.. I didn't know it then but this would spark a transformation within me and would form part of something quite extraordinary in the form of "Becoming Aligned" with oneself. This was only a fraction of the work that lay ahead but nonetheless a very important part. I had been told by my tutors that I should write as often as I could about my day and the little insignificant coincidences that unknowingly became a driving force like nothing I had ever encountered before. Some say it is after the dark night of the Soul that the real change comes, whereby your experiences in life may now have a power of it's own in which to help others. Many of you I know have felt this happen to you where things felt so down you feared  you may never be able to get back up again and carry on.

 I worked for an Airline at the time and wrote at every opportunity on various HOTEL headed paper or in fact any paper I could get my hands on. I had been told that if I didn't journal I would never remember all parts of the journey and that if I thought I could catch up at some point and document my days later on  I was wrong. Well thankfully I did write,  for 2 years solid and although I do not look at this work now, I know it is there and that my thoughts went onto paper creating a noticeable change. You see we store so many thoughts, dreams and ideas in our heads and they whirl around ebbing and flowing depending on our moods but I believe that if they come out of the soul into the physical in the form of words then we really are creating something special . What was quite surprising was the way in which so much happened within each 24 hour period and that there seemed SO much to write about. 

If I was experiencing a challenge or a sad time, I would document that too. I didn't just save the journal for he good times.  I would put questions on the paper not knowing who would answer but I knew someone was listening. It is of course only now that I know I was tapping into the Divine and all that it had to offer me in the way of guidance and help.  It was about this time that I felt a link to The Angelic vibration and I purchased my first deck of cards. I started to take photos with my phone for the first time ever of Nature  and with all of this came an opening of my  Sacral Chakra. My creative side was showing up and I was ever so grateful. With that came some health changes linked to this chakra and it was all making perfect sense. To this day I always push Creativity in others and I have witnessed some wonderful results.  
It seems there may be a gap between the who you are and who you want to be and although it sometimes feels a very long way away, it is actually much nearer than you think.  It can be a time of frustration whilst waiting for the new to arrive and yes there are chapters which I believe we must live out in order to reach the next one but being idle and doing nothing to encourage that new chapter will not do. This is where the journaling kicks in as a kind of self-awareness. Being awake as I like to call it and being conscious of The Karmic effects of your existence. Karma simply being the cause and effect not necessarily good or bad but just reactions and effects of  how you are living your life.

Writing seems to be something that has gone out of fashion as we spend most of our spare time starring at a computer screen or mobile phone and I believe this to be partly to blame for the feelings of frustration, boredom and fatigue. Our children don't write much. Our parents may do depending on their age but how beautiful it is to see someone's handwriting in a card or in the form of a letter. It's funny really because even special occasion cards are sent direct from companies now and you will not see anything in them other than computer generated words and letters.  I don't know about you but handwriting is so personal to the individual. Where does it come from?.. Why is everyone's unique? .. Does it seep out from our soul as an expression of our creativity? So many questions..... yet handwriting is so rarely seen these days.

Journaling can help to manifest your GOALS... Just like The "I AM " manifestation that I have spoken about , read and used with success.  This flow of words onto paper helps to crystallize the dream. It really does help to make it happen. The words are tools and the tools are then on a page ready to go into action. They have been spoken and weaved into life. I just love this thought. It is a great idea to journal before the day begins and at the end of the day. The morning part brings focus and can include a favourite quote that you may wish to use as the prefix.. The end part can be used to assess your success, count your blessings , miracles and more. You can also take a look at what you didn't like, look at what you could have done better and sleep on those parts ready to wake and face another day as a better version of you than  you were yesterday appears. Journaling also helps with mindfulness as you step into the NOW with pen poised and focus on neatness and present thoughts. Writing about what is present in that moment is what counts. This is similar to meditating but with a tool rather than sitting still. Imagine this... A house needs a plan right? Without that plan there would be nothing... The plan is on paper to begin with and from that plan the house is built.... This journal that you are about to start is your foundation... Build it up and build it big and watch it illuminate and enter your life..
Words on paper can be a way to dream, to share worries that you dare not speak out loud to anyone else. The journal can be also used for prayer and poems. It can keep hope alive  in your life and start a close daily connection with ANGELS & SPIRIT/LOVED ONES.. In fact I also believe very much in the concept of Automatic writing and compose many of my readings that way.



As you will see from the pictures my new range is all about Journaling. Each unique journal will be made with an Angel in mind or a task in mind and will be  beautifully hand made.  Each page sewn into the book by hand and through this process I aim to weave in some magic to help you find the joy of journaling and also the amazing benefits that come with it . In a similar way to  how my candles work these journals will be made as I link in with The angels & Spirit and each one will  pop up looking for an owner. I will channel any messages I receive while making it to help the owner come forward. The Divine will be waiting to assist... You won't be able to resist writing in it because inside there will be an energy far different from a book made in a factory. That is not to say you can't create magic from a shop bought journal because of course you can but I am linking these to The Angelic Vibration I feel as I begin each one and I have no doubt I have been asked to do this from above. As each one is finished it will be made available. If you feel drawn to a journal be quick and message me to purchase.  The funny thing is that when I was a little girl I adored paper. Any kind really and I am the same now. Give me a choice of a clothes shop or a stationary shop and I don't have to spend long pondering on the choice. The other funny thing is that when I passed my Healer Training back in 2013, my tutor said she could see me working with a special kind of paper. That meant little to me at the time but here we are.. I get to work with paper and bring you something special.

       "EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR JOURNAL KNOW                                                YOU              ARE                     
                              WORKING WITH ANGELS"

Some interesting points..
Studies have also shown that the emotional release from journaling lowers anxiety, stress, and induces better sleep.

Journaling is an ancient tradition that dates back to at least 10th century Japan, and it's no mystery why it's still a beloved practice. The benefits of journaling reach far beyond the page. Pen plus paper equals a powerful life tool for cultivating awareness, tracking transformation, and building a good relationship with oneself, others, and life itself.

Journaling calls a wandering mind to the present moment, the only place where you can tap into the power of the universe and change the direction of your thoughts. This moment is also the only place where happiness can be wrought, for you’re never truly anywhere else but here and now.

Negative self-talk is a common thread in stress, anxiety, panic and depressive disorders. It is crucial that we’re able to safely navigate the swirling sea of thoughts inside our head.
Writing helps locate the negative thoughts that are floating around inside, identifying patterns that may not be serving our deepest desires and joy. By facing them, and translating them into words, we can purposefully work through them and with (not against) them, and then move beyond them.

A useful tool in the healing process, journal writing helps you discover hidden lessons in challenging situations through reflection, contemplation, and release. You always have the power to change your mind and writing empowers you to make that miraculous shift perspective.


Journaling is a safe outlet for processing emotions and enhancing self-awareness which helps us to better understand ourselves and how we handle our relationships. Writing our emotions down on paper can shine light on the bigger picture, leading to resolutions, deeper connections, and new beginnings.

Could there be as much magic in a journal as there is in one of my candles... ? Yes indeed there can be...
£35 for A6 £55 for A5


ANGELS BESIDE ME THROUGHOUT THIS DAY, LEAD ME & GUIDE ME & SHOW ME THE WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment