Followers

Friday 24 January 2020

Helping you to help yourself.

I have found so much comfort of late knowing that Angels are guiding and assisting in so many ways. A lot of the time we are not really present and the little signs pass us by. In this blog I am going to share the various ways I have found it possible to tune in a little better and make sense of the bigger picture. We all rely on others in times of trouble and confusion but one thing that I truly believe in is that ultimately we really are our own boss...

As life's challenges ebb and flow we go into the light and the dark continually and trying to make sense of that ever changing cycle is where we can find strength. 
I mean come on who hasn't lost their way and forgotten how to stay calm.. This takes years of practice to do but by being ever present we really can make informed and clearer decisions. A few of the main tips I wish to share are here below...

TAKE THE TIME
If you can find the time, try to spend at least 10-15 minutes per day in a quiet reflective state. This could be whilst you are in the bath, walking the dog or sitting/laying in your favourite spot. Expect nothing more than a short time to gather yourself. If that means getting straight up after and carrying on with chores then so be it... These little breaks allow us to pause and sometimes a pause is all we need.

LIGHT A CANDLE
When you have some alone time sit with a candle of your choice and after lighting gently glance at the flame before closing your eyes and having a little me time. Daydream if you wish and don't worry too much about what shows up. Focus on breathing and allow your body to sink into the spot, in turn allowing muscles to take a much needed break.
This was a bespoke beautiful fairy inspired order .


GRAB A FRIEND
I have always believed that a good chat with like minded people from your pod who make you feel good is a wonderful way to spend time. Spend it with those who lift you and inspire you. Those who applaud your successes and those who have time to not only spend it with you but to really listen.

JUST BEFORE SLEEP
The last few waking moments before you drift off to sleep can provide some real concrete material for the sub-conscious to feel and work on before you begin your next day. I like to use the words "I AM" before sleep and actually feel in my body and soul what my dreams actually feel like. 

MEDITATION
There are no pass or fails when it comes to meditation or mindfulness. It is about slowing the brain waves and accepting thoughts and images as they appear. The key is not to let these thought consume and become you but to gently let them meander down the river in your minds eye. I normally do about 20 minutes when I meditate and after time you will simply just feel different. That for me is when the connection to "The higher self"is apparent. This may provide you with images and colours and it is always a good idea to make notes if such things occur.

ANGELS
If you have a connection with a particular Archangel then speak to them throughout the day out loud or just internally. Each Archangel has a very different speciality and that is why I have studied how each of them like to work. If you are praying then I would always advise a little chat with AA Sandalphon.

This card is one from my very own deck which I designed a few years back. AA Sandalphon is linked with the colour turquoise and teal and is extremely tall. He did once walk the Earth and so he really does understand our issues. He hands prayers directly to God...

I hope you find some of these tips useful...
Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment