Followers

Monday 27 January 2020

January 2020

Good Morning,

I feel the need today to address JANUARY..... Well what can I say without being too rude! My current thoughts are "go and DO one".... It has been tough and I can honestly say that I feel the New Year is only just beginning for many of us. It almost feels like January was just a lingering old smell from the end of the year that just did not want to leave. 

That said the phase is passing... I wonder how many of you have felt this way too. I know many of you that I do get to interact with and that includes family and friends, have felt this way too. The pressure has been on and we have been asked to rise to many challenges and let downs. Of course it is always how we react to these nuisances that is important. Don't feel bad if you have felt yourself going slightly out of control or just so unsure of the next step to take.

It has been a month where we have been asked to speak our truth and weirdly this has been rather easy to do. Of course you will come up against those who don't feel comfortable with you when you start to open up and say it exactly as it is but this has been and will continue to be necessary. 

There is a wonderful link below from the blog over at The International College of Oriental Medicine and it refers to the way The Rat will affect our year according to Chinese horoscopes. I found this to be spot on in so many ways.

https://orientalmed.ac.uk/blog/

So that said how do we move forwards with focus into February 2020..
My suggestions would be to plan some short term goals that feed into some long term goals and be sure to get them down onto paper. Check in with yourself morning and night to see how you are doing and if possible always use the evening to plan the tasks and projects for the coming day. That way you wake up with purpose and know what **** needs doing. (Those stars are short for the word CRAP btw)

If you have letters to write, people to see, phone calls to make or even someone to apologize  to -  make today count.... You will thank me for it later when you are sitting with your last cuppa of the day feeling quite pleased with yourself for having got some minor or even major jobs out of the way.....

So here are today's cards just in picture form and I hope you all have a great Monday. Please click the follow button at the top of the page to join in and feel free to comment below if you also feel that January has been difficult. That way I know I am not going crazy LOL......







Today's cards ... You can of course choose more than 1... 







Today's reveal... Use this energy throughout the day for the next 24 hours..



"ANGELS BESIDE ME LEAD ME AND GUIDE ME"












No comments:

Post a Comment