Followers

Friday 24 February 2012

Good Morning all,
Well if you are here reading this then you have reached my new blog spot... I have so much to say these days that I thought it only right that I share it all with those of you who are following my progress. So I shall be documenting my thoughts and experiences here and also my progress into the wonderful world of healing.. I have already learnt so much since the start of the course and have already been able to put some of my new tools into practice. It is amazing the people I just SEEM to bump into now and I am kind of getting used to the reasons but something truly magical is happening around me and it is all consuming.. My aim is to blog daily ( if I am in the country) and share with you my new found passion. It is all around us and oh so close but we have to decide what we want to take ?????? what our intentions are ????????? and change our thought process from anything negative and fear based to the total opposite.... much love Alison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment