Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

COLLEGE TIME

Well the day has finally arrived and I can get back to my college for my second Module. It is after this weekend that I am able to practice The Healing Act on friends and family so this should be a huge step forward for myself and my colleagues. Getting up early for something you love never seems quite as hard as getting up for work does it???? It is a really beautiful morning out there and I have just managed to fit in a little dog walk before I get myself ready. As you can see from the above picture the college is AMAZING !!!! This is Burrows Lea and it is the former home of Harry Edwards. My classroom is the far left window on the middle floor (just in case anyone is actually interested in that fact !) I don't know what the next two days have instore for us but I feel a bit like a child at school who is going into their favourite lesson which for me was NETBALL lol. Well I will be sure to blog in the morning to let you guys know what I have been up to. Thanks again for following and be sure to spread the word...... Thanks and I hope you all have a great saturday........ Remember ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT  so keep the thoughts high, light and of a loving nature xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment