Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Module 2 completed

Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to check out my latest blog. Well I have had an amazing weekend at College and covered so much. I am now able to give Healing to family and friends and I intend to give as many sessions as possible. This can be done on a couch, in a chair and also by distant healing. The distant healing has me hooked I must admit and today in class I received my first clairvoyant message. It  is quite a revelation when you first see a vision and I have been told that I have now opened up my third eye also known as the Brow Chakra. I was carrying out distant healing on a lady's knee who was in a different part of the building. Whilst deep into the process I saw a ballerina. She was just like the ones you see inside a jewellery box. I sent the Healing to the lady and to my surprise she felt the energy coming through. I was going to dismiss the ballerina image but later thought it might be a good idea to ask her if she did ballet at all??? Her answer was "Yes" and she explained that her knee injury had possibly come from ballet. Of course as I am only a student I checked this out with the tutors who confirmed what the Clairvoyant image had meant. We also covered Auras and Chakras and spent some really nice quiet moments in the Chapel.... So now to put everything into practise.......... bring on the Guinea Pigs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment