Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

THE CHAKRAS

Good Morning all,
Well this is quite an important day for me today as I am going to see my parents and I am going to give them both a healing session. They will be my first patients and I will be explaining to them about the Chakras, their meanings and what they may or not experience when receiving their healing. For me as the student healer I will be Grounding, Centering and Attuning myself to be the channel. This means I am the transmitter of the healing source and the healing will be transmitted through my Crown Chakra and out through my hands. The whole process will take around 20 mins during which I will play them some lovely angel music. The very important part of healing is that as a healer I am merely the vehicle for this source and it is not me doing anything other than recieiving and asking for the source. When it is done we will do some lovely angel cards together and my healing patient records can begin..... much love and spread the word xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment