Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

TOGETHER WE CAN DO IT !!!!

Good Morning to you all but a very special welcome to those reading this blog who are joining me in the healthy eating plan. I have woken up today feeling like some big changes are on the horizon. Together I feel we can help each other with what are sometimes very challenging times. When we want to change things in our lives we have to remember that we are responsible for ourselves. An idea has been born , a seed has been planted and an intention (goal) has been set. We have to ask ourselves what do we want out of today, tomorrow and the future. For me I need to shed some pounds so the way I intend to do this is through a plan that involves simply eating food that nature provided. It really is that simple. No points, no calories, no sins or having to go to bed early because all of your food for that day has been consumed. I am really excited as I have tried this before and the results were quite amazing. We shall use the affirmation that is on my healing page and you need to be saying this out loud every day. I promise you that Archangel Raphael WILL assist as he always goes to work for us immediately. I thought perhaps we could share ideas and feelings and if you fall off the wagon then jump straight back on. Use my healing page for confidence, reassurance and willpower as I will be thinking of you all every day as we take these steps together. Remember..... Our Intention will create our experiences so if you want to experience good health then make that your intention. If you are reading this blog and have not added your name to my page then please do as it is very encouraging when  those doing it to see that more and more of us are being challenged but succeding.. Well I guess I better go and get some fruit for my breakfast and tweak my weekly shop. So  Ladies and Gentlemen let us begin before the summer is really upon us and we moan about what we see in the mirror...   Thank you for joining me and remember GROUND or LAND go hand in hand...... ( OH AND THERE IS NO NEED TO WEIGH)  good luck everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment