Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Working with Raphael

Well I thought I would post a little blog on my favourite man of the moment... He is Archangel Raphael and for those of you who are not familiar with him, his name means "he who heals" He helps everyone who calls upon him and loves to help healers, would-be healers and those who are ailing (humans and animals). Well yesterday was the day I can honestly say I had this Archangel with me all day long. The experience started early in the morning when I received a message about how to move forward along my new path. I listened and I acted immediately. The more I did, the more he sent through. Clear, concise messages pushing me forward in ways that will bring me an abundance in ways that I can help others. I was pushed all day long, literally non-stop and the productivity of the day was awesome. At one point I even had to ask for the messages to slow down but I completed what I believe was being advised. Finally whilst soaking in a nice bath, having shared my new ideas with my family I received another message to do a Raphael reading for someone on my healing page. A man who I have never met requested and I sent him the message. It was a risky message to send and if it had not been accurate it could have been a little embarrassing. Well I should have known better because the reply to my reading was one of the most uplifting ones to date. A true validation that these cards are now truly bonded with me and can be trusted to the core... xx A wonderful experience of how to get the most out of a day. If you have never asked for his help, try it today xx

No comments:

Post a Comment