Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

LIFE AS A STUDENT HEALER

Well my life has certainly changed a great deal since beginning my course in Spiritual Healing. I am 6 months into the 2 year course and every single thought process of mine has changed. The change has been for the better as I feel very connected now to the source. That source (divine) or a universal source is available to all of us and I really feel it is a secret that needs to be shared. I am not a religious person but of course if I state that I now believe in Angels then of course it goes hand in hand that I must therefore believe in God. So many of us find ourselves asking for help but we are not really sure who we are speaking to. So through my healing page I have hopefully shared with you some tools that simply settle bad feelings, negative emotions, feelings of desperation etc etc. There are most certainly angels around us and whenever I have asked for help from various ones, I have received help in unimaginable ways. Sometimes the help comes from a source you were not expecting at all. But if you wait, keep asking and simply believe.. it will arrive. Every day now in my present job I seem to end up working with someone who needs upliftment. I feel confident now that I can give that and the many messages I receive have confirmed this to me. Whether it be simple guidance, a card reading, some words of comfort or distant healing, all of the healing ways have brought some help. Many people say to me " Oh I was meant to meet you" and although I am only a student I do believe this to be true of my life now. So many of us need help that is for sure and as my training continues and my knowledge expands I aim to help as many people as possible. As I have said so many times before there is no EGO involved in healing and I am simply a Chanel for the source. The gift I feel is simply wanting to be that person xx much love to you all and keep following the progress xx Oh and this window can be found in The Chapel at The Harry Edwards Sanctuary x

No comments:

Post a Comment