Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Helping a friend

Well this is a lovely post that was written by my good friend and work colleague Emma... So nice to know the angels are helping xx
I had not long been living on my own, and when my sister moved out I was finding it hard to sleep. Wondering if at 3am I'd get any unwelcomed visitors and I would wake up throughout the night checking if I was still alive! When Alison asked how I was getting on living alone, I told her I was not sleeping with any ease.
She had that very morning posted on her page a prayer to say before you go to sleep asking the angels to look after you and keep hold of any cares and worries so you can enjoy a wonderful nights sleep. To visualise a divine white light around my house and me, which will protect me. Alison asked me what was the very last thing on my mind before I went to sleep and what I was thinking was...."Am I gonna make it through the night alive!"?! Thinking these thoughts before I went to sleep was not gonna do me any favours!
So every night I say my prayer, imagine my divine white light, thinking nice thoughts and about the good times I have had in my life and how that made me feel. When thinking these thoughts its amazing how quickly you fall asleep and how your stresses of the world seem a million miles away. When I wake up I even feel diffferent and thats because my last thoughts before I sleep are NOT negative. And now two months on Im sleeping well and with confidence knowing that the angels are around me are protecting me. 
Since I have been following AM Healing, not only can I sleep better but its amazing how thinking about things differently and not focusing on the negatives can change your general outlook about things and get you better results.
And even little things, like I worked on a flight where the captain said we will be an hour and half late, before we had even left london. I didnt even worry, get stressed and my response to him was, "ahh I bet we end up only being ten minutes late". And thats all we were arrving back to london, ten minutes late.
Im not spending my time thinking of the negatives....just looking forward to what is coming my way.....and thats all thanks to AM Healing 
 xxx


This is such a lovely story and shows that the things that can cause great distress can be sorted so easily. Thanks Emma for your post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment