Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

A.M Healing and Shelly's Dad

Another blog for you to read which is a very sad story, a horrific accident and a family left in turmoil. I bumped into my lovely friend Shelly one day whilst at work and we were chatting about my healing course. I had no idea that she had been ripped apart by a terrible fall that her Dad had had in December. She began crying whilst we were talking and we didn't have very long but she asked "please can you help my Dad"? Shelly's dad lived in Ireland so I knew immediately that this was going to be a distant healing task for spirit to deal with. Could I channel what Shelly's dad needed? Could I help in any way to connect and allow Shelly's dad to receive some healing. Well I began the healing and meditations for this poor man that very same day and I worked with a CD that I had from college where Harry Edward's voice directed the meditation. This was not casual and the intent was strong. We stayed in touch often and for many weeks I continued the distant healing. Shelly has told her story below and who knows what or who went to work during those days but because Shelly and her family are so sure that healing reached this wonderful brave man that I thought I would share the story below...



My story begins on Dec 10th 2011 when my dad had a horrific accident. My dad fell 40 ft while walking home alone at night. Despite police and helicopter searches, He wasn't found till the next morning. The first miracle was that he had survived the cold night with his appalling injuries. As you could imagine he was in a very bad way. the biggest of his injuries was 2 bleeds in his brain. The doctors said only time will tell of his recovery. As the weeks passed He was doing ok. The brain injury made him extremely confused and hallucinate. He couldn't walk as he had broken his pelvis very badly and had to stay in bed. This was a very dark time for me and my family as we wondered if we would ever get our old dad back. The Doctors informed us that we should know that we probably will never get my dad back as we knew him. We were completely lost. Then one day as I was feeling very down and worried I bumped into Alison. I hadn't seen her in a while but knew she was training as a healer. I told her about my dad and asked her if she could help him even though he lives in Ireland. Alison as always lifted me. She told me that she would do distant healing and do her best to help my dad. In that moment i knew she really would. I could feel it. She explained that distant healing works for many people and my dad would be no different.
Every day she e mailed me and asked how he was getting on. I gave her as much information as I could. So everyday she did a meditation for him. This gave me such great reassurance and comfort. Now after about 10 days my dads hallucinations started to reduce dramatically. He started to chat more sensibly. As the months went by Alison continued her healing and was in direct contact throughout. My dad improved considerably but after a meeting with the doctors we were told that my dad would need 24HR care when he eventually leaves hospital and maybe to consider looking into nursing homes. This completely crushed us. A few days later I bumped into Alison in person. Again her warmth and consideration touched me. She said she would do a card reading for me and let me know what message she gets .A few days later I could hardly believe it. Alison did a card reading for me and the card that came out was ACCEPTANCE. WOW  incredible. It said that Archangel Raphael was helping me find peace with an unsettling situation. I need to know that the Angels were doing everything they could to help me and that everything was working out as it was supposed to. WOW. This message was just what I needed it. When I told my Mum she too couldn't  quite believe it. Alison also said expect a miracle as one is here for you. This reading lifted us beyond words and helped us come to terms with the situation. As the next few months passed my dad improved more. The Doctors were pleased with him and after 5 longs months said he could go home. They warned us that he could not be left on his own as he was still a bit confused and that he wouldn't be able to walk like he did before (which he loved). They said he would need help in everyday things and to be prepared for that. WELL......my dad walked out of that hospital on Apr 30Th and since that day the second miracle has happened. Part of my old dad returned. He still has problems with his memory but Gosh he has come a long way. He doesn't need 24HR care. He now goes out walking with his dog ( 2 miles each day!) and enjoys his life like he used to. He is doing things we never thought we would see him do. He went for a check up a few days ago and the Doctor couldn't believe her eyes. She said she couldn't get over how well he looked since that dreadful day he fell. Without a doubt we know that Alisons healing played the biggest part in my dads recovery and to that we will always be grateful.  Distance healing truly made a miracle happen and I would recommend it to anyone in a similar situation. THANK YOU Alison for the wonderful help and healing you showed me, you are a very special woman!
Shelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment