Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

My Angel Workshop

Well I have had the most wonderful day at college and one that I knew would bring something to me that would strengthen my belief system. The day began with myself and the other students sharing our experiences regarding the course. This is always very interesting as you see others facing issues in their lives which up until now have been ignored or brushed under the carpet. On this course there is simply no hiding away from anything. Every little hidden away problem will surface and also will have to be dealt with. Speaking your truth just becomes an overwhelming desire in every day life and that can only be a blessed thing as far as being authentic goes. So after a few hours chatting we break for a light lunch and all share our excitement at what the afternoon is going to hold and reveal about our birth angels. So, there are 72 birth angels according to manuscripts found only as recently as 1975. These manuscripts were found hidden in the walls of a school from ancient teachings based on Kabbalah and The Tree of Life. We are told that there is an Incarnational Angel which comes in linked to your date of birth, bringing with it a particular thread of how you are to work with the Divine. A Heart Angel and a Intellect Angel. My Incarnational Angel covers the birth dates 11th June until 15th June so anyone who was born between those dates has the same birth angel as myself. Through this angel we were all given our Divine Qualities. and our Human Qualities. we were also given a list of virtues that is almost the blueprint and the divine inside of us that we can call on when our Inversions show themselves. These inversions are not such a nice list to look at but things that you need to be aware of so that when they show themselves you simply call upon your virtues. So we went into two beautiful meditations to allow our angels to come into the room so that we could meet them or sense their presence. I must at this point add that my Archangel is called Tzaphkiel. I knew nothing more of this angel at this time. Our focus was on a clear quartz crystal that was in the centre of the room and we closed our eyes and went through a guided meditation. We were asked to get into pairs to discuss what we saw or felt. This is always great because no matter how silly you may feel about what you have seen it is very easy to share it with a fellow student. So here comes the part that absolutely amazes me every time I think about it. During the meditation I saw what can only be described as a giant's hand. I mean it was massive, clear and in colour and the size of it was almost a little scary. Of course I reported this back to my friend Lynn and thought no more of it. The day came to an end and I made my way home. Anxious To google my angels to see what they looked like because as some of you will know I had seen an angel on June 1st, a vision so clear that I was really hoping would match up to one of the angels linked to my birth. Well of course when I googled my Heart Angel named LAUVIAH I found exactly what I had hoped for. There she was looking exactly as I had seen her that day in my garden. As if that wasn't enough the best part unknown to me washe to come. I googled my Archangel as I hadn't heard of this angel before and I downloaded a picture. When I began to read up on him I literally gasped and called for my family to all have a look at what I had found. The write up on this Angel explained that he was of very large form and that he would normally only ever show his hand to you. Oh my.... I just had 100% confirmation that during meditation I had been so so lucky and had met my Archangel. Thankfully I had relayed all of this to my college friend although at the time it meant nothing. So if you ever have doubts about this other realm just keep following and trying everything that I learn and practise because I now know for sure that angels are present. The wonderful part of the day was our tutors comments. She told us that there were so many angels in the room during our meditation that she had to ask them to move back a little. WOW........ Are you believing yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment