Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

A.M Healing and Anita


I am so very pleased to be posting the following blog. It is all about a wonderful lady I had the pleasure of meeting at an Angel reading party that my good friend Emma was hosting for her friends. It was actually the first time I had done one of these parties and I was lucky enough to be able to meet 7 wonderful souls all feeling that they needed some guidance in some way, shape or form. Well in came a very sorrowful looking Anita, tired and worn down by the way she was feeling. I sensed so much sadness in her eyes and her body language and she was sighing constantly as if life was so heavy and almost lying on top of her and suffocating her spirit. It became very clear that actually this lady was fixable and I knew that by the end of the card reading which took about 45 minutes, she would be on the mend. As the card reading started she began nodding as if the words that came through me were exactly the words she needed to hear. She had in fact been hearing most of these messages herself and her very first card of the day was "SIGNS" a clear message that her angels were trying to get through but for some reason she could not hear them. Sometimes when we are in a dark place our intuition becomes almost a whisper. We are not listening and even if we were we would not be able to hear. This is also a time when spirit is trying to raise your vibrations, a time when you are far from alone. So back to the reading..... well to be honest after 7 hours of readings I cannot remember the other cards apart from a moving card which Anita acknowledged. But here is the important part... As the reading progressed Anita began to lift her own vibrations. I physically witnessed her body ridding itself of the burdens that had been weighing her down. She was crying but she seemed to see a way forward which up until now had not been clear to her. She wiped her eyes and we all began to smile. It was simple you see, she just had to believe in herself and her strength. She was a very strong lady but she was tired. She was confused.I told Anita that the picture I had taken of a glimmer of light shining through a tree was for her. I was so so happy to have witnessed this mind set shift that had happened to Anita and I can only say thank you to the angels present that day that so desperately wanted to help Anita. We have been in touch a lot since as she worked through her emotions a day at a time and I promised I would work with her and I have. She said that she had had an overwhelming desire to have her cards read that day and now we know why. Well below is Anita's side of the story....




My story began exactly the way Alison has written. As soon as my dear friend Emma told me about Alison I was so excited. I had to change my time that day and was upset all day thinking I may not get a chance to see her. I rushed in the evening, as something was telling me 'I have to see her'. I made it! After I had the reading and went home that night and I went over in my head all that Alison had said. One thing stood out the most for me and that was Alison telling me how to cope with the situation I was in. The situation will not disappear overnight but if I started to listen to the angels they will help me cope. After that night I went on Alison's website every evening to read all the wonderful quotes and inspirational words which I found so comforting. I then went into Alison's blog and started reading on all the various angels and how they support different areas in your life. I read Archangel Michaels's and knew instantly that somehow I connected to him. So every night I would read the post on him which Alison had posted and felt different. Different in the way I was looking at life and I actually started feeling good about myself which I had not for such a long time. Then things happened at work which got me scared, anxious worried and so unhappy again. I messaged Alison and asked her what I should do. She said ' Ask Michael to go with you where ever you go, it is that simple'. Monday came and I asked archangel Michael to go with me and keep me safe. During that day I started to feel his presence. At first I thought I was praying so hard that I was desperate to wish him by my side. That evening I came home and told Alison. The next day was much the same but I was now getting scared as the two days I was dreading the most were approaching. Wednesday and Thursday. I kept looking ay Alison's message 'ask Michael to go everywhere you go, its that simple' On the Wednesday morning I asked  Archangel Michael to go with me. Still anxious and scared. At about 10 o’clock that morning I asked in my mind ‘if you are with me Archangel Michael to show me a sign. I then went to set a room up at work for our baby massage session. I put down all the mats and my colleague started the class. At 11.30 she had finished and asked if I could help her tidy up as we had an important meeting in the room. I started picking up the mats. As I lifted the first mat there was a big feather under it! I just stood there as I had forgotten I had asked for a sign. I picked it up and instantly I felt all my troubles, fears anxieties disappear. I immediately knew Archangel Michael was with me. Can I tell you that I have not stopped smiling and everything is falling into place for me. I now say ‘how grateful I am that you are keeping me safe and guiding me Archangel Michael’ What a difference in myself I can only express this in this blog. I have told Alison and am forever grateful for her continued guidance, strength, love and most of all kindness. THANK YOU ALISON you truly are blessed xxxxxxxxxxxx I LISTEN every day for the wonderful angels, so believe in you heart and soul that if you believe with your heart the angels will guide you too. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment