Followers

Monday 23 July 2012

NIAMH xxxx

Good Morning everyone... wow almost 400 followers now and that is just great. Thank you all for your support so far. Well as you may have seen on my recent posts I have had some challenging times whilst working full time, studying and keeping my A.M Healing page daily updated. Yes it is really hard work and whilst I love doing it it became very apparent to me that sometimes I was overworking myself and as a Healer that is a NO NO...... As some of you may know I became involved in trying to raise monies for a wonderful 5 year old girl called NIAMH from Northamptonshire who was suffering from Neuroblastoma, a rare but aggressive form of cancer found in young children and babies. I watched as the campaign for Niamh soared to heights unimaginable. Celebrities joined in including Westlife and many other TV stars to help to raise enough money to take Niamh to the USA for life saving treatment. Every single day I watched as the funds came in thick and fast. Sadly Niamh didn't win her fight and she passed away in her parents arms on May 20th 2012. I was gutted !!! Her family's pain still fills me with agony when i think of what they have had to go through. Well since that day I have always been on the look out for various runs or walks I could take part in to keep the funds coming in because there was so much raised that it could actually now almost save another child. After a few challenging weeks with card readings came the message I had been waiting for through one of my followers. She suggested that I set up my own Just Giving Page..... Well I set to work on it immediately and have done this in memory of Niamh although the funds will go directly into The Neuroblastoma campaign. This now means that when you donate... I read a card for you and we all benefit...... SIMPLE... I have raised £81.00 in 2 days which is pretty good I think??? I will keep reading cards for Niamh and may she rest in peace xx   you can find the link to my page here xx           http://www.justgiving.com/Alison-Woodman0

No comments:

Post a Comment