Followers

Friday 3 August 2012

THANK YOU

Well where do I begin???? To be honest I have been overwhelmed and reduced to tears at times this morning as a small dream of mine came true. I would like to thank the following readers from all around the world for helping me to help the children that are suffering from NEUROBLASTOMA.
SUSAN TODD
KARNIE'S TAROT HEALING
BRIGIT GOLDWORTHY HEALING
PAULA TORRES
DI KANAK
D FROM GUIDANCE WITH D
KAREN BENYO
These exceptionally kind hearted people agreed to help me by reading for every single person that donated for today's session. I had no idea how many people would donate and to be quite honest we were all shocked at how few of you there were considering that when we read for free we have almost 150 plus requests. As soon as the word donate shows itself some people simply clam up. Giving and Receiving go hand in hand and to receive, first you must give.!!!!! I have learnt so much from today and I am so proud of the Readers and the Followers that took part. Every person that donated received 7 or more in depth readings and The Readers worked solidly for over 4 hours sometimes through the night to make sure that we kept our promise. To be honest we had about 13 followers that donated and that was plenty to be reading for and it was a lengthy process. The monies raised are going towards helping children that need to go abroad for treatment to save their lives and I became aware of this cause after hearing about Niamh Curry. She didn't make it sadly and her death affected me very deeply. I now feel guided to helping the other children that are in hospital suffering and in pain and I will go on and on campaigning for them in whatever way I can. I would not have been able to do this event this morning without the readers and a huge thank you goes to all of them...
£360 pounds raised so far and I am sure I will raise lots more.
RIP Niamh

No comments:

Post a Comment