Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

UPDATE XX

Good Morning Everyone,
I thought today might be a good time to update my blog as we are now a huge community of 900 plus followers. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that there would be so many of you here with me and it makes everything so worthwhile when I see how much you all enjoy joining in and your input is of course is essential for this page to keep on growing. So why am I pleased with the numbers??? Well as a Student Healer one of the things that I have had to let go of is the EGO... Something which if you are not watching for can actually rule most decisions that we make and the ego is certainly not out best friend by any means, so the amount of followers actually pleases me because it means I can reach more of you !! My very first day at college taught me 2 important life lessons and they have stayed with me throughout this first year. They are
1....Never get involved in anyone else's dramas
2....If you have issues to sort out and you push them under the carpet, they will return !!
I used to be the kind of person that wanted to help everyone and by doing this probably got way to involved. I can honestly say that this advice has helped me very much and I have learned to keep my mouth shut lol !! Secondly we all have problems and issues and the quicker we deal with the things in our lives that we are no longer happy with, the better. Speaking your truth becomes so very easy to do when you are true to yourself and looking after number 1 is essential. A lot of people find saying NO very difficult and will do whatever is necessary to please others. I no longer do any of these things because I am true to ME.

So on to the Healing.. Well as a year 1 student I am still only able to offer Healing to friends and family but thankfully having a lot of friends has meant that I have done approx 50 Healing sessions and I am thoroughly enjoying them. The patient seem to be able to relax which I love and many have had experiences whilst in this peaceful place which have brought them much joy and calmness. I am learning to feel the energy and aura as I work through the Charkras and my channelling and attunemnt is getting better and better. I am back to college in October and the second year begins with the work load getting a lot heavier. I will need to complete 5 case studies before completing the course and 100 healing sessions. Luckily some of this can be completed at the sactuary where I train as the public are able to go there for healing 7 days a week.

So what about The Cards and The Runes??
Well how much Healing have these cards brought about? more than I could ever have imagined. Literally hundreds and hundreds of reading sessions have been done, in person and remotely but the changes in the people receiving them is just amazing. Do I believe in Angels? yes I do because I have seen one during a meditation. JUST AWESOME !!! The Runes are new to me but I am astounded at their accuracy already and I plan to have my Father make me my very own personalised set to keep forever. The energy that comes from these Runes is amazing and I am finding them very easy to work with but a lot of studying is still needed so that the meaning of each stone is set in my mind.


What about The Just Giving Page?
Oh my this is amazing too... Almost £700 raised for young children with Neuroblastoma... I will keep this going forever too as the money you donate goes straight into the aliiance and they are able to use it immediately.. keep the donations coming in please xxxx

So what are my plans?
When I have finished my 2 year course I plan to have a log cabin at home so that I can offer Healing and all of the other things I will have learnt by then. I want to work for myself and I have hundreds of ideas popping into my mind constantly. I am joining a mediumship circle next week and who knows where this will take me.... The doors will open because that is just how it happens now. It is amazing to find a hobby and a potential career that I absoloutley love at this stage of my life and it is as if someone has given me a steering wheel and an accelerator pedal and said now Alison this is your path GO GO GO.... Yes it is hard work as I am still Full Time elsewhere but it is incredible how much energy you find when you love what you do. Helping others is what I am all about and I am also learning a hell of a lot about ME !!!!

So Keep following.. Keep dreaming and following those dreams.. anything is possible but it takes YOU to change things, You to work hard and You to learn about YOU
xxxxxx much love as always Alison xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment