Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Inspirational xxxx


Here is a lovely account from one of the followers on my page. A simple yet very inspirational post that this lady and myself wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy xxx  
                                                                                   
Well seven years ago I was a very different person to the one I am today. I was extremely selfish, blamed everyone but myself for everything wrong in my world. I was a terrible wife and am amazed my marriage lasted as long as it did. I had no interest whatsoever in anyone's feelings but my own.

I finally left my husband and found myself in a very sad,lonely place, suffered heartache for the first time and also the loss of my father. A friend of mine owned Angel cards and one day persuaded me to have and Angel reading. Well that reading transformed my life, once I had grasped the meaning of Angels and how to welcome them into my life I read every book about them, continually asked for their help which they always gave without hesitation.

Today I am a much more rounded really nice person, I do not say this lightly or in a modest way, that is just the truth, I have learnt to love myself and others, unconditionally and I have learnt how to love life and with my Angels encouragement I have found a road to travel full of happiness and contentment. 

When my mother passed away suddenly two years ago, it was my faith in my angels and the knowledge that she was being taken care of that got me through that difficult time. 

I talk to my angels everyday and I thank the lord that my angels are in my life and continue to give me support and encouragement in everything I do.......

You see it's simple much love from Alison and thank you Diane xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment