Followers

Monday 19 March 2012

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

This is a very special blog for all of those who answered my post this week. I thought of doing this little trial because it is something I have tried (with success) and also something that my daughter does regularly with even greater success than myself. So what I thought we could all do would be to simply choose a day this week (whatever day is good for you) and when you go to bed on the evening before the day you have chosen, you need to have really wonderful , exciting thoughts of expectation. You need to feel as though something miraculous is going to happen the very next day and you need to almost have the sense that it has already arrived. The universal energy force is powerful and I truly believe that it is possible to attract something magical to your life. This 'thing' whatever it is that comes your way may come in many forms e.g hearing good news, receiving good news, having an inspirational idea, starting out on a project etc etc but its arrival is up to you. The feeling of gratitude needs to come from your heart and upon waking on the day that you have chosen, have the faith to actually tell someone that something great is about to happen to you.. Feel the anticipation all day until it arrives.... Now all you need to do is choose the day and post it on my healing wall.... and then when you receive whatever it is you need to post that too..... BEGIN AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment