Followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

Oliver The Dog x

Well this is a blog that I have wanted to write about for months but today the timing is perfect. The story began when I saw a lady I know out walking her dogs and realised that one was missing. Oliver was his name and she explained that after a visit to the vets he had sadly jumped out of the boot of the car and had been run over twice by 2 different cars. He was in such a bad way, so bad that the recovery time before he would be able to go out again would be about 9 months.. She was devastated and the care he needed included 2 salt water baths daily for his paw where the pad had been ripped off completely. I felt her pain deep inside of me and of course I asked her if she had considered healing. She said she had but did not know where to go. I told her that I was a student healer and that she could take him to The Sanctuary for healing. She was going to go home and look it up. I went home in bits ( not the best state to be in as a healer but it is early days for me) and detachment is a learning process. I told my family of Oliver's plight and the feelings stayed with me all day long. So to the next part of the story.... My husband took our own dog out for a walk a week later and he saw the lady but could not believe his eyes because Oliver was with her... He stopped to speak to her and she said that a miracle had occurred and he had recovered from most of his injuries.. When my husband came home and told me I felt consumed by the fact that it may have had something to do with our chat so I went to college and bought a book by Harry Edwards called Distant Healing and there to my amazement was exactly what I had hoped to read. A chapter called Distant healing without technique. In this chapter it explained that Harry in his early days would sometimes forget to send healing to people that had asked yet their families would later thank him for their recoveries. It goes on to say that the very moment a healer listens in on a story and feels the compassion that I certainly did that day, that the spirit ministers would go to work immediately and do their thing. I have no doubt in my mind that this is what happened that day and it shall forever stay in my thoughts xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment